QA Group provides full-scale re-upholstery services to all major commercial markets. Whether your location needs to overhaul a complete multi-piece furniture set or simply requires routine touch-ups, the QA Group re-upholstery team will interpret your needs, finalize the design, and deliver and install your project according to your custom specifications.
We specialize in large upholstery projects that serve the following industries and applications:
Doctors, dentists, hospitals, clinics, fitness centers, senior living communities
- Medical-grade exam tables and chairs
- Specialty equipment
- Office furniture
- Waiting room and common area furniture
Office buildings, architects, designers, government, marine, education
- Partition panels
- Lobby seating
- Hallway benches
- Chairs and sofas
QA Group commercial re-upholstery clients can count on expert attention to detail at every level of our comprehensive services. You’ll have access to many options, including:
- Convenient commercial furniture repair onsite at your location
- Affordable furniture maintenance without the cost of complete re-upholstery
- Complete furniture refresh projects
- Mobile upholstery service
- Color and design consulting
- Fabric matching for consistency with existing design schemes
- On-time and on-budget results, including 2-5 day turnaround on chair and sofa re-upholstery
- A wide variety of commercial-grade upholstery materials, from luxury fabric or leather to specialty textiles such as moisture-resistant vinyl
Durability: A quality restoration process will far outlast today’s mass-produced factory furniture. “We buy very good furniture, and that’s why it’s worth reupholstering it if we can, and it’s inexpensive to do it,” said Phillip Bullard, Director of Facilities for Day Hospitality, which has 14 properties in its portfolio.
Local service: With much of today’s commercial furniture made overseas, new purchases can mean long lead times, inferior quality issues, and lack of post-sale service. QA Group clients appreciate our individualized local approach!
Minimize inconvenience to guests: “We’ll remove one quadrant at a time while the rest remain, and we’ll just have a few less seats for that day,” said Ron Hildebrand, Director of Purchasing for Crown American. “If we have pieces like a sofa or lobby chairs, we think it’s worth it to reupholster because we can have the work done quicker than we can buy new.”
Cost-effective investment: Re-upholstery refreshes and extends the life of high-quality furniture investments, making it an especially good fit for unique, treasured pieces such as antiques or heirlooms. If one piece of a furniture set begins to deteriorate, reupholstering and repairing allows you to keep the set intact with less hassle and financial burden than replacing the entire set.